Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PARDON ME FOR CRYING *CRIES*

Pain Demands To Be Felt – John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

Pain demands to be felt. It has a very unfathomable meaning to each and everyone of us, I believe.  It can contain with different explanation or interpretation as different people have a different perspectives. One thing for sure, it is enough to break our heart into pieces no matter what is the incident.

As for me, I have so much LOVE for everything. Be it living and non-living things, it makes no difference to me. It’s really hard to love someone/something without having a little bit of pain inside you. The ‘What Ifs’ kept on interfering my mind. When it comes to humans and animals, it is so scary to have the thoughts that one fine day they are going to leave you. Without saying goodbye or without any signs is the most heart-wrenching pain. Or, can be, the signs that they are leaving are not visible enough for me to realize. Same goes with objects/things that you really love suddenly broke or no longer can be used. You will miss how it used to run before and forever want to keep it with you. All these things make you realized that, it is really a vital reminder for all of us to treasure everything’s in our lives and how crucial it is to unqualifiedly love one another. Because things are never going to be the same again once it’s gone. At the end of the day, you can only hold onto the memories and continue living your life.

“Why am I, all of a sudden, writing this entire thing?”

I actually lost my dog two days ago because she didn’t able to deliver her babies. Yes, it’s a ‘she’, my dog. She got hit by a car back in 2013 if I’m not mistaken. That is also the time when I’m on my second semester of doing Pre-U and living away from home. So, one day in the evening, I got a text from my mom telling me that our dog has been hit by a car. She didn’t die for sure but was in a very critical and weak condition. I was shocked and really sad. Like I said, I have so much love for everything. So, I asked my mom to send a picture of her and my mom did. I am so dumbstruck and I can felt my tears on my cheeks right after I’ve seen her pictures. I thought she won’t be able to recover again but amazingly as time passes by, she managed to pull through although not as healthy as she was before. She loses her weight a lot, had a permanent injury in her right leg and possibly injuries in some of her organs too. I mean, tell me, how can it be possible for a dog that has been hit by a car completely being healthy again?

Me and my dad noticed that there were few times where she got pregnant but always faces miscarriages too. I could totally understand on what is the reason. And obviously I am upset. Who doesn’t? On her last few days, my heart aches so much seeing her condition being so weak and forcing her body by dragging it to eat. Even with that condition, she eats a lot too. She is such a fighter.

She is a very nice dog and she has that innocent looks most of the time. When it’s meal time, she really eats a lot and impatiently finishes everything. Now that she’s gone, I can say that it feels weirdly sad seeing there’s an empty spot where she used to have her meals. Because whenever my dad feed our dogs, I was there too, all the time actually, watching if each of them fairly gets their food. Everything seems to feel different when you are no longer seeing a face that you are used to. She’ll never going to be here anymore, no matter how many times I call her name. I will never see her running around in front of the house anymore. BUT, on the bright side, I am beyond glad that she has gone to a better place. Because I know that she has endured the pain for so long. I wouldn’t want to see her suffered any longer. I believe that God knows the best for everyone and we need to trust that HIS plans are greater than any other things in this world.

It is an eternal goodnight to my dog. I’ll be missing her, dead sure. Rest well and have fun in Heaven!

Now it’s time for me to pick up these broken pieces of my heart. *Wiping a sea of tears*


Till we meet again, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment