Monday, June 1, 2015

You Feel Me?

“Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid”

YES, beyond doubt. If it’s only going to make someone feels bad about themselves, don’t you think you should’ve just accept things the way it is and just give your support in any second plans that is almost happening instead of flaming the sadness that already burning on. I do understand that your opinions are really important and you have the rights to voice out your opinions, another undeniable thing. But please don’t ever forget that I do have my own point of views and I do have my own ways of trying to solve my doesn’t-goes-well-plan-for-plan A. By saying that, it doesn’t mean that I will not listen to what you wanted to say. In fact, I really think that your opinions are really important too. I takes things serious about your opinion but when it doesn’t matches with what I’m planning, I think it’s okay for me to have a little bit of my opinion and combine it with yours and all you have to do is to support me and surrounds me with your positive vibes. Because when it feels like things are started to fall apart, when I can’t clearly see which way I am supposed to take,  when I needed hope when everything seems hopeless, support from the people whom I loved the most is something that I needed more than anything else in this world. When you have the support from the important people in your lives, automatically there’s hope in you. You’ll begin to have faith in yourself and always trying to pour positive words to yourself. Isn’t that wonderful?

We might not know what will happen in the future but for sure God has greater plans for each and everyone of us. And while going through the process of God’s plan, I believe that we need to face various kinds of hardships in life in order to get there, God’s greater plan. And the very best thing to do is to not to compare your journey with another people’s. Because it is decided that in life we’re not going to have a same route as different people have a different life’s path. Sometimes I think that it is okay too to feel all sorts of downs feeling because it actually leads us to a better understanding of life’s most powerful lessons. I’m not saying that it’s easy to cope with it, plus it takes amount of time to feel better but all I can say is that it is worth it. Unfortunately, all those down feelings will not only appear in your life once, it’ll come frequently but on the bright side, you’ll handle it well than you were previously and you’ll be fine.


Those who stay positive even when I’m at my lowest are the best kind of people. You people owned my heart.   

No comments:

Post a Comment