Monday, September 14, 2015

"50 questions" #2

So, I decided to answer the "50 questions" that I've posted before. Well, you know, just for fun.

Here you go.

“50 questions”
  1. What would you name your future daughter?
-          Honestly, I’ve never thought about it yet.

  1. Do you miss anyone?
-          Yes. I miss those (friends and families) whom I haven’t been seeing for quite some time.

  1. What if I told you that you were pretty?
-          Aww. I think I’d be shy and not knowing how to respond other than smiling and saying thank you. But if it’s possible, I’d give you a hug.

  1. Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
-          No.

  1. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
-          Nothing, I guess. But I’m so looking forward for this weekend’s event.

  1. Did you go out or stay in last night?
-          Stayed in.

  1. How late did you stay up last night?
-          I fell asleep at almost 5 in the morning. I just can’t sleep.

  1. Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
-          No.

  1. What were you doing at 12.30 this afternoon?
-          Since I’m answering this during midnight so automatically what I’m doing on yesterday’s afternoon. Ok. I think I was listening to the radio.

  1. Have you ever told someone you loved them and not actually meant it?
-          No. I have never done that. Why would I do that? That’s just mean.

  1. Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
-          I’m not an alcoholic (but if anyone has offered me a shot, why not?!) person so, yes I can do that.

  1. Have you pretended to like someone?
-          Can’t really recall but I think I did.

  1. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
-          I don’t smoke so yes.

  1. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
-          There are lots of them actually.

  1. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
-          If that love feeling exists between me and whoever the person is, then it would be yes.

  1. Think back 5 five months ago, were you single?
-          Always have been.

  1. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
-          One of my weaknesses is that I can’t continue with what I wanted to talk about if I’m super mad. A sea of tears would flow for sure.

  1. Hold hands with anyone this week?
-          Yes. (With my cats)

  1. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
-          Frankly speaking, I haven’t had my first kiss. (LOL)

  1. Who did you last see in person?
-          That would be my friends but not really in person.

  1. What is the last thing you said out loud?
-          Was asking my dad about water when I was in my room and he’s outside.

  1. Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
-          Please refer to question 19. (LOL)

  1. Have you ever been to Paris?
-          No, I haven’t. But it’s in my list.

  1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
-          I’ve mastered it.

  1. Do you use Chap Stick?
-          I don’t, most of the time. Unless, I really need it or I feel like I want it.

  1. Who did you last share a bed with?
-          My cat. Really.

  1. Are you listening to music right now?
-          Yes.

  1. What is something you currently want right now?
-          Hmm. I don’t think I need to write it. So, next.

  1. Were your last three kisses from the same person?
-          You would want to refer to question 19, again.

  1. How is your heart lately?
-          I think my heart is feeling much better. Or not really. I mean sometimes when it’s feeling OK but it also immediately dropped to not feeling OK. I think it’s quite scary.  

  1. Do you wear the hood in your hoodie?
-          Really?

  1. When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
-          Few months ago, I guess.

  1. What do people call you?
-          Lid, Lidwina, Lady or a nickname (I can’t tell) that my family used to call me.

  1. Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
-          Always.

  1. Are there any stressful situations in your life?
-          Are you kidding me?

  1. What are you listening to right now?
-          “Shuo Le Zai Jian” by Jay Chou. Which means – Say Goodbye.

  1. What is wrong with you right now?
-          I don’t even know what is wrong with me.

  1. Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
-          Yes. Only if you don’t take granted of it.

  1. Do you make wishes at 11:11?
-          No. Why would I?

  1. What is on your wrists right now?
-          I had this black kind of wood bangle on my left hand that I’ve been wearing for 6 years now.

  1. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
-          I am confused, wondering, planning and single too.

  1. Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
-          I’m wearing my mom’s baggy shirt right now. It’s so comfortable.

  1. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
-          Back to question 19. Would you?

  1. Have you hugged someone within the last week?
-          No.

  1. Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
-          Obviously, no.

  1. What were you doing at midnight last night?
-          I’m in front of my laptop watching Korean variety shows.

  1. Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
-          No (80%) and yes (20%)

  1. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
-          I wouldn’t mind sleeping alone but it’ll be fun if I had lots of cats sleeping with me.

  1. Have you ever been to New York?
-          No. But again, it’s on my list. Who knows if I get there, I’d have the chance to be featured in Humans of New York.

  1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?

-          I always have people saying those 3 words to me but in a different ways. And I think that they do mean it. I hope I guessed it right though. 

That's it.

On a side note, I had a fringe now. I just had my little brother fixed up the mess that I've done with my new front hair. Not really sure if this fringe thing suits me but I'll just embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment